I enjoy giving things snappy little names… oftentimes with made-up words. So here is a little explanation of some of the thing I write about, or plan on writing about. Complete with Chandra to English translations.
- FamTime Face Food – Eats for the family gathering
- Kitchen Experiments – Highly scientific experiments in making healthy foods that don’t suck.
- Faves – Things I can’t live without
- Dining Alfresco! – Out & About & Eatin’ like a queen
- Long & Wide – Conquering the Bucket List
- Friday Night Snacky Snack – Delicious Healthier-ish snacks
- Par-Tay! – Entertaining ideas that won’t give you a heart attack
- The Quote Machine – words from peeps
- Put it in your “whole” – playing with random whole food items, such as Quinoa (keen-what?) or Starfruit.
- Rudipantary Eats – The Fundamental Pantry (aka… The Rudipantary) are the items I keep stocked in my kitchen at all times> Rudipantary Eats will be exploring recipes revolving around these items that I can always turn to in a pinch.
- The Exercise De-lame-ification Project – Chandra to English; Delameify – The act of making something less dull and uninspiring.
- Whatchya Readin’? – I loves me a good book!
- Pretty Stuff – eye candies
- Indulge Me Please! – Taking the guilt out of dessert
- WAC-K! (Wednesday Afternoon Club-Karma) – What goes around, goes around, goes around comes all the way back around…(to the tune of Justin Timberlake 🙂 )
- Fire & Heart – What makes you passionate & fiery and moves you to action? … an interview
Since the Earthfood Experiment is still a baby… AND considering the fact that I am consistently inconsistent… I fully expect this list to grow.
If you’re interested in answering the question ‘Who Is Chandra Nicole?’ come with me to this page… If not, I don’t blame ya… BORING!! But I do recommend checking out my first ever kitchen experiment: